The 'Basic Settings' has settings for details such as language, sound and bells.
Full details of the 'Basic Settings' are below.
That will take you into the main menu of the terminal.
You will then be in the 'Settings' menu.
The following options are available in the 'Basic' menu.
If you continue to scrolll down there are more options.
Just like other menu options when you select one of these options you can press the 'OK' button to edit the options. Then use the up and down arrow to change its setting and then the 'OK' button again to lock in the changes.
Details of the 'Basic' menu options are:
* Language - This option as it suggests changes the language used in the menu of the terminal. It does not change the software.
* Sound - When set to 'Yes' the terminal will tell employees when they have clocked in and out by actually talking. If set to 'No' they will only get the message on the screen. This also includes any other sounds such as the key tones etc.
* Volume - Allows you to change the volume of the sound. This option will not be able to be changed if 'Sound' is set to 'No'
* Key Tone - This option can turn off the beeps that sound when you press buttons on the terminal.
* Message Duration - From our software you can send messages that will be displayed when the user clocks in. This simply states how long the message will remian on the screen when the user clocks on.
* Auto Change of Time Mode - This function is no longer needed and was for an older software.
* Bell Settings - This allows you to set the times for the bells to ring. Click Here to find out details on setting the bells.
* Sleep After - This option allows you to select a number of minutes the clocks screen will stay active before it goes blank. Users can still clock in and out and the screen will immediately come back on when they do.
Once you have changed the settings you want you can press the 'ESC' button to exit the 'Basic' menu back to the 'Main Menu'