EC - Creating Custom Absence Type
Easy Clocking allows you to track a few absences by default, such as Holiday, Personal, Sick and Vacation. You also have the option of creating custom absences under the Settings. To create custom absences, navigate to:
- Absence Types
- Create Absence Type
When creating a custom absence type, the following window will appear:
- Absence Type Name
- Absence Type Description
- Allow Negative hours: This option is available to allow the user to still request Paid Time Off, even if the employee's accrual balance is less than what they are requesting.
- Allow to accrue hours: Enable this option if your employees accrue PTO toward the absence type.
- Decimal places: Decimal format; How many decimal places are used for this type of absence. For example: Accrue 3.2 hours of said absence, versus 3.456 hours.
- Share bucket with: Share the accrual-hours bucket with another absence.
- Pay hours: Is this a paid absence type? If so, determine whether the absence is Excused or Unexcused and, if the hours:
- Count toward Overtime
or if you want to:
- Pay worked hours as OT
- Rate Amount: By default it is 1.50 x the employee rate.
Please note: In the Easy Clocking Cloud Software - Holiday is used for Public Holidays, Vacation is used for Annual Leave.
When you create a custom Absence type, in the timecard summary report all custom Absences will appear under the Other Column.
Easy Clocking Support Team Contact Details
Contact our Support Team on 1300 693 610
EC - Exports - Custom Export
The custom export feature in Easy Clocking is designed to allow exporting the information as per your company requirements. It allows choosing what data you want to include in the file. It is very flexible and advanced that even if you require to sum ...
EC - Timecard Reports - Custom Report
The Custom report option allows you to pick & choose the information that you would like to appear in your report. All options selected in blue will be the information that will be displayed on the report. You also have the option to generate a ...
EC - Absence Request
Easy Clocking allows your employees to request absences through the Employee Portal and the Mobile App. To see the request navigate to: Dashboard Absence Requests - if there are absence requests that have not been approved/disapproved a blue circle ...
EC - Creating a Public Holiday (National Holiday)
Creating and assigning the public (national) holiday to users/employees are done by creating a new public (national) holiday under the "Holiday" section. Go to Settings > Absence Types > Holiday > Click the + symbol. Fill out the New National Holiday ...
EC - Creating Shifts
One of the steps that needs to be completed in order to use the schedules feature is creating the shifts that your employees will be working. You are able to create several shifts based on the needs of your company. You MUST create a shift in order ...